is everyone having to do this

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ottago

Original poster
Dec 21, 2005
Recently had a customer that owed thier equipment move from a rental house to another, one of the installers was told to go remove the two 18" round dishes , then reinstall them at her new location. He was told that if he put up new dishes at her new location,the customer would then fall into the lease program. I believe it's about a fifty mile round trip to go out to her old place then over to the new one. Has anyone else had an experience like this?

ottago said:
Recently had a customer that owed thier equipment move from a rental house to another, one of the installers was told to go remove the two 18" round dishes , then reinstall them at her new location. He was told that if he put up new dishes at her new location,the customer would then fall into the lease program. I believe it's about a fifty mile round trip to go out to her old place then over to the new one. Has anyone else had an experience like this?

Doesn't sound correct according to everything I have seen. I thought they would only go under the Lease if they purchased new equipment. Sounds like someone is trying to get out of having to move equipment. If I was that person I would call the D* Movers Hotline at 1-877-616-MOVE, about that one.

is there a website i could get some more information about this at ? the office is saying that if we put up new dishes the customer has to sign a lease agreement.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)