Is Flex Pack a rip off????

I miss the days when Dish was actually a good value and we would have Charlie Chats every month with the CEO himself telling us about all the new and exciting stuff coming.

Today Dish is no different and possibly worse than any other provider out there
I miss the days when Dish was actually a good value and we would have Charlie Chats every month with the CEO himself telling us about all the new and exciting stuff coming.

Today Dish is no different and possibly worse than any other provider out there
Well, of course they are Claude. We all know that. So quit reminding us!

Back on topic, there appears to be no way to get the SiriusXM and CD music channels with the Flex package. Is that correct?

Back on topic, there appears to be no way to get the SiriusXM and CD music channels with the Flex package. Is that correct?
I think if you add $10 Latino pack you get Sirius channels.
Not just Latino music either.
And you also get Playboy Español.
Just make sure you click the Free Box under Adult Programming.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Reactions: pattykay

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active[/QUOTE

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
where do you get free playboy espanol? they even have that?
what about a version for girls? playgirl espanol?

just saying is that for real? playboy espanol?

It's more like if you've got nothing better to do than to troll a site and continue a hate campaign long after you sever ties with the company then you must have another agenda or something else is definitely wrong. I guess haters are gonna hate no matter what logic might otherwise dictate.
First of all calm down. Its TV. No one is putting down your wife or child. Their talking about a TV service. What you think is trolling others do not. Stop taking it so personal.

People have every right to Voice their opinion. Just because your emotionally tied to this service doesn't give you the right to dictate what people can say here. He dislikes the fees and a few other things. So what?

My God people get out of the house some and away from your TV's. Life is way to short and so many here take their Dish service way to personal.

Last edited:
Fist of all calm down. Its TV. No one is putting down your wife or child. Their talking about a TV service. What you think is trolling others do not. Stop taking it so personal.

People have every right to Voice their opinion. Just because your emotionally tied to this service doesn't give you the right to dictate what people can say here. He dislikes the fees and a few other things. So what?

My God people get out of the house some and away from your TV's. Life is way to short and so many here take their Dish service way to personal.

You're the one who needs to calm down. You think you're some kind of shrink or something and that's really funny. You have no clue about who needs to get out of the house or not. Get over yourself.

I couldn't care less what 'he' thinks about the fees because he no longer subscribes to DISH and hasn't in a long time. My only point was that if somebody doesn't even sub to the service why on earth are they here ranting and complaining about the DISH 'scam' (his word). That's trolling and if 'he' has nothing better to do than that is really sad.

I did notice another thing about you and the couple of others rushing to defend this hate rant. Apparently none of you support this site financially. If people like to come here and bash DISH so much and especially those who don't even sub to the service, then why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

Reactions: bobvick
i dunno if verizon still has a deal with dish?
i use to be a verizon customer for at least 15 years. just curious.
if so would it be fios, and not dsl?
my internet provider gives me 40 megs 40 mbs for 69.95
when it connects via my wireless i get 2 megs down. but mostly 1.2 like 9 mbs down . megabytes per second. do 10 times..

if i connect via ethernet its 40 megs. its must faster with rj45 cable.
note i understand that wireless is slower based on capability of wireless card.
guess i will find about dish network internet. is is satalite based. internet based.. satalite. are they slow..
hmm
all good.

i know 40 megs per sec is fast but its not fios. or could it be?
what would fios speed be?
just curious if there internet via dish is good.
like ......how much is slowest download
*if excluding verizon as there back bone for being there isp. *if they are*.,

i dunno if verizon still has a deal with dish?
i use to be a verizon customer for at least 15 years. just curious.
if so would it be fios, and not dsl?
my internet provider gives me 40 megs 40 mbs for 69.95
when it connects via my wireless i get 2 megs down. but mostly 1.2 like 9 mbs down . megabytes per second. do 10 times..

if i connect via ethernet its 40 megs. its must faster with rj45 cable.

i know 40 megs per sec is fast but its not fios.
what would fios speed be?
just curious if there internet via dish is good.
like ......how much is slowest download
*if excluding verizon as there back bone for being there isp. *if they are*.,
Wrong thread?

Reactions: DWS44

Wrong thread?
no because you can probably add internet flex pack with internet from dish net.
so it would be a bundled package?
could be wrong thread. but i dunno.
.........since everyone is on this thread alot maybe they know about how fast or slow dish internet is and if its using
satalite for internet. i dunno never used satalite internet so i am curious.

You're the one who needs to calm down. You think you're some kind of shrink or something and that's really funny. You have no clue about who needs to get out of the house or not. Get over yourself.

I couldn't care less what 'he' thinks about the fees because he no longer subscribes to DISH and hasn't in a long time. My only point was that if somebody doesn't even sub to the service why on earth are they here ranting and complaining about the DISH 'scam' (his word). That's trolling and if 'he' has nothing better to do than that is really sad.

I did notice another thing about you and the couple of others rushing to defend this hate rant. Apparently none of you support this site financially. If people like to come here and bash DISH so much and especially those who don't even sub to the service, then why don't you put your money where your mouth is.
I used to contribute till people like yourself made me want to leave and I did. So it's all about money and this site now? I would love to contribute again but when people like you try to dictate what is said no way.

I'm over myself. I don't take TV seriously like you do. Yes if people saying things about Dish makes you that angry... Yea get out of the house.

maybe a discount for flex pack and internet bundled?
only if the internet is at least 40 mbs down. i would bundle with dish and maybe add dvr feature.
hmm
i dunno if satalite isp can reach it that fast.
i would opt for 1 tetrabyte connection, or 1 gig in future. if i could afford it.
;)
they did have thought of power over electricity in past though.
there was a record for 1 tetrabye internet speed before too.
just wanna know from someone if dish internet speed satalite is slow. like there minimum down per sec. like is it dsl speed or something.
hmm
hehe
https://futurism.com/nokia-reaches-terabit-internet-speeds-its-1000-times-faster-than-googles-fiber/

no because you can probably add internet flex pack with internet from dish net.
so it would be a bundled package?
could be wrong thread. but i dunno.
.........since everyone is on this thread alot maybe they know about how fast or slow dish internet is and if its using
satalite for internet. i dunno never used satalite internet so i am curious.

Huh? This thread has nothing to do with the internet or any internet package or DISH Net. The DISH Flex Pack is a Satellite package.

I used to contribute till people like yourself made me want to leave and I did. So it's all about money and this site now? I would love to contribute again but when people like you try to dictate what is said no way.

I'm over myself. I don't take TV seriously like you do. Yes if people saying things about Dish makes you that angry... Yea get out of the house.

So you can spout whatever you want to but I'm not allowed to voice my opinion? You can spin what I said any way you want to but it doesn't change the facts. I don't have any more time to waste on you so enjoy yourself in the pit. Good bye.

Reactions: bobvick
Wow...has this thread ever come off the rails! o_O

We've gone from an OP that was supposedly about the Flex Pack, but later found to just be a complaint about fees unrelated to the Flex Pack, to psychological analyses, attempts to define a troll, and a seemingly unrelated fly-by diversion on sat internet speeds/bundling. :confused:

Huh? This thread has nothing to do with the internet or any internet package or DISH Net. The DISH Flex Pack is a Satellite package.
yes i know but you can bundle it with there internet package maybe..
like dish on one of there commecials bundle there internet and satalite pack together so maybe they have a bundled price. i wanna know the minimum internet speed they provide.
like slow speeds
or a dsl speed . like 313 kbs a sec.
u ever see the bundle service they have via commercial.dish.

yes i know but you can bundle it with there internet package maybe..
like dish on one of there commecials bundle there internet and satalite pack together so maybe they have a bundled price. i wanna know the minimum internet speed they provide.
like slow speeds
or a dsl speed . like 313 kbs a sec.
u ever see the bundle service they have via commercial.dish.

I have no answer because it makes no sense for this thread. Are you sure you are in the right thread?

I have no answer because it makes no sense for this thread. Are you sure you are in the right thread?
yup
because i have flex pack.
i guess i am going to have to go to dish site to find out about there internet package. how slow or fast they are and if they use satalite for internet or they use the back bone off of another internet provider and there minimum speed they have for internet.
i am use to a pretty decent internet speed and would only bundle my internet with dish if its a pretty fast decent internet connection.
i dunno if i am in the right thread.
a thread is a thread. you make use of a thread and some times you can get more out of a thread, depending on whose watching and reading and might have an answer for you.
i dunno though.

Wow...has this thread ever come off the rails! o_O

Yup. Considering that most of this thread is 'DISH is a scam' and 'this is a Rip Off' and 'they should just send me a hit and let me watch with no fees' then it sure is off the rails. Especially from people who don't even sub to DISH. It really is true that haters are just gonna hate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts