Is Fuse Coming Back Since they Launched AMCHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
According to Wikipedia, Fuse is owned by Madison Square Garden, Inc. since 2010. Its sister channels are MSG Network and MSG Plus. Therefore, it seems that the recent agreement between AMC and Dish does not mean anything for Fuse TV. Sorry. However, Fuse was once owned by Rainbow Media. So, it is understandable to think that.

What is interesting is the following page:
DISH Network - Channel Details - FUSE - 1.888.825.2557
So, maybe there is some hope that it will return.

There are ways to "[j]oin the fight to get Fuse back on Dish Network!" These ways include:
- "Call[ing]: 888-474-FUSE (3873)
- "Go to iwantfusetv.com"
- "Support Fuse by using #fuserocks in your tweets"

I hope that helps.

According to Wikipedia, Fuse is owned by Madison Square Garden, Inc. since 2010. Its sister channels are MSG Network and MSG Plus. Therefore, it seems that the recent agreement between AMC and Dish does not mean anything for Fuse TV. Sorry. However, Fuse was once owned by Rainbow Media. So, it is understandable to think that.

What is interesting is the following page:
DISH Network - Channel Details - FUSE - 1.888.825.2557
So, maybe there is some hope that it will return.

There are ways to "[j]oin the fight to get Fuse back on Dish Network!" These ways include:
- "Call[ing]: 888-474-FUSE (3873)
- "Go to iwantfusetv.com"
- "Support Fuse by using #fuserocks in your tweets"

I hope that helps.

MSG and Rainbow are both owned by Cablevision. :)

I hope it does not. Dish needs to make an example: At least some dropped channels will not be let back. My son prefers Palladia anyway.

I hope it does not. Dish needs to make an example: At least some dropped channels will not be let back. My son prefers Palladia anyway.

Palladia is good for the first month if you've never watched the channel at all before. Then its all just repeats and not worth even watching.

Well considering there's a slate on 158 saying the summer preview of Palladia is over (what preview?!? it was a REPLACEMENT for Fuse), something must be up. Dish isn't going to try to take Fuse away without having anything as a replacement are they now? Tsk tsk

Palladia is good for the first month if you've never watched the channel at all before. Then its all just repeats and not worth even watching.

I agree. In the year I had it in HD, I found after 6 months I had watched most everything I wanted, perhaps one concert would show up a month that I wanted.
For some reason, I still lament for HD palladia, but I'm not paying $10/month to go to platinum for it.