Is Fuse Coming Back Since they Launched AMCHD

Went to watch the Elton John/Leon Russell concert live at the Beacon Theater in NYC the other night and couldn't find FUSE in the guide! Took me a while to figure out that Dish dumped it. It's not a channel that I looked for that often.

Any word on it's return? Or is it gone, goodbye?

JonUrban said:
Went to watch the Elton John/Leon Russell concert live at the Beacon Theater in NYC the other night and couldn't find FUSE in the guide! Took me a while to figure out that Dish dumped it. It's not a channel that I looked for that often.

Any word on it's return? Or is it gone, goodbye?

Never will fuse be back Charlie sacked it

tomcrown1 said:
Never will fuse be back Charlie sacked it

According to the message on MSG. Dish dosen't want to add it back because they think they have enough variety in music related programming and they think it's a low rated music channel that you probably
don't watch. They think RealityTV and VHcrud is enough variety in music programming. Those channels barely show any music. And MSG wants a new deal for Fuse in addition to a new one for MSG/MSG Plus.

Chris Walker said:
Well considering there's a slate on 158 saying the summer preview of Palladia is over (what preview?!? it was a REPLACEMENT for Fuse), something must be up. Dish isn't going to try to take Fuse away without having anything as a replacement are they now? Tsk tsk

They dropped Fuse and then called Palladia a summer preview is just weird. It was announced as a REPLACEMENT for Fuse. Then they removed Channel 158 completly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)