Is G4 going HD next week?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
They do review games but they do a terrible job doing it. That channel is a mess. It's all over the place with what they show. Still, I guess more HD is good.

true. i preferred tech tv. this was one of my favs :

tech-tv-1.jpg

Nice to meet you Mr. Cruise.

The reason why more Dish then DirecTV is 100% obvious.

Dish is always screwing something up, getting sued by someone, in some kind of contract disputer and their equipment is having issues.

While on DirecTV on the other hand, works, is not in court 24/7, never really has programming disputes and when they do I write about it. :)

I wish I had more DirecTV stuff to write about, but unfortunately for me, for the most part DirecTV is a well oiled machine.

Well you're obviously a Dish Network SUBSCRIBER, that's undeniable. If you weren't you wouldn't love to hate them so much!

DirecTV might be in court, they just try to keep it out of the press.

They removed AFN (Ch. 325) a couple of weeks ago without a warning or explanation. I smell a carriage dispute!

Well you're obviously a Dish Network SUBSCRIBER, that's undeniable. If you weren't you wouldn't love to hate them so much!
Actually I am a DirecTV Subscriber, A Bell TV Subscriber, a Dish Subscriber, a Vudu Subscriber, a FyreTV Subscriber, a Netflix subscriber, a Sirius Subscriber, a XM Subscriber and a Slacker Radio Subscriber.

What do you got? ;)

you said the same thing about comedy central yet they've been giving plenty of HD content. you don't have anything else better to do negative nancy? :p

I agree...............CMT has had several programs besides the awards show for example I was tortured by Redneck Wedding in HD last week. That show is pretty stupid but its like watching an accident. You just can't avert your eyes. So negative Nancy whatcha think about that. CoMedy CeNtral has also shpwn quite a few HD movies.

Actually I am a DirecTV Subscriber, A Bell TV Subscriber, a Dish Subscriber, a Vudu Subscriber, a FyreTV Subscriber, a Netflix subscriber, a Sirius Subscriber, a XM Subscriber and a Slacker Radio Subscriber.

What do you got? ;)
Scott . After looking at your Avatar . Do you know who this is?

Attachments

• n1153764538_1114203_6581325.jpg
    n1153764538_1114203_6581325.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 69
Leo is a really good guy. I actually got to talk with him a bit about 3 weeks ago. He just one of the many SatelliteGuys celebrity users in Disguise.

I find it cool when I meet folks and they are members of the site. I have ran into a few who know the site well even one who showed me his ipod (iphone) and he had the SatelliteGuys podcast on it.

You must be rich then.

Tell the truth, who do you really subscribe to?
Yes I do well at my regular job. :)

I subscribe to all of those, unlike folks on other sites I don't get comp or courtesy service.

This is why I don't feel bad telling them off when they deserve it. :D

Leo is a really good guy. I actually got to talk with him a bit about 3 weeks ago. He just one of the many SatelliteGuys celebrity users in Disguise.

I find it cool when I meet folks and they are members of the site. I have ran into a few who know the site well even one who showed me his ipod (iphone) and he had the SatelliteGuys podcast on it.

wow! that's very cool!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts