Is Glorystar Available in Central America?

ShaneLinder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2006
Texas
Is there a way to pick up the Channels in Costa Rica or is that out of the foot print? My sister-in-law lives there with her husband. Both are employed by the Adventist church there and are interested in the system. I was thinking I may have to get them MoIPTV.

Is there a way to pick up the Channels in Costa Rica or is that out of the foot print? My sister-in-law lives there with her husband. Both are employed by the Adventist church there and are interested in the system. I was thinking I may have to get them MoIPTV.

The Adventist channels are now available in Costa Rica with the Glorystar Christian Satellite 90cm/36" dish system.

GlorystarFootprintLarge.jpg

Glorystar Footprint map for Galaxy19

Glorystar is available in these countries:

United States (including Alaska, Hawaii)
Canada (excluding extreme Northern NW Territories, NE Nunavut and extreme Northern Quebec)
Antigua and Barbuda
Aruba
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Cayman Islands
Colombia (Northern region)
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Grenada
Guadeloupe
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Iceland (Southern coastal region)
Jamaica
Martinique
Mexico
Netherlands Antilles
Nicaragua
Panama
Puerto Rico
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Venezuela (NW coastal region)
Virgin Islands

We spoke with several people at the GC that had installed 90cm dishes in Costa Rica and Northern Panama with good Signal Quality reports. Caracus residents are using 1.2M dishes. We try and be conservative in the published dish size estimates.

Footprint maps provide estimates for dish size and reception, but the installers on the ground provide the real reports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)