Is HD Theatre Going Bye Buh?

Yup it is... And honestly its about time too, HD Theater just sat there for a few years like they had no idea what to do with it.

Now they have an idea and it sounds like an interesting channel.

Yup it is... And honestly its about time too, HD Theater just sat there for a few years like they had no idea what to do with it.

Now they have an idea and it sounds like an interesting channel.

Agreed 100%. HD Theater wasn't showing anything worth watching (to me). I don't know if this new channel will be a hit but I guess it's worth trying something new and different.

Ever Since Discovery launched the HD feed of their main channel back in 2007, HD theater pretty much became useless, but there were a couple of good shows on there.

Dirtydan said:
Will poor retired people be allowed to watch this new channel?
Dan

How about poor working people too? :eek:
Won't matter, I won't be watching it.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Several years ago there were channels whose only claim to fame is that they were in HD. That was OK while HD programming wasa rarity but now that it is ubiquitous there is no real need for a channel like this or Universal HD, or a few others.

With my income :haha I'm not in the target audience either. Oh well, I sure won't lose any sleep over it.

By by discovery network who needs myth busters anyway discovery Channel is one big myth. I would rather have 24/7 hd rsn then Discovery junk by buy!

I can't believe what i'm hearing! Nobody likes, "Chasing Classic Cars, Street Customs"? Hopefully they carry those shows over.

No kidding! I watch this channel all the time. Those shows are really interesting, as is "Wheelers Dealers". If there is nothing else on, I feel like I can always switch over to HD Theater. That is pretty much the only channel on the Platinum pack that I watch.

I also watch: Inside West Coast Customs, What's My Car Worth, various auction shows...oh well.

If I weren't getting it free for now I'd probably cancel HD platinum. I guess I'll see if the replacement channel is any good. :-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts