Is HD Theatre Going Bye Buh?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I always thought HD Theater had terrible picture quality, especially on those car shows. It amazes me how some channels/programs are called HD but look nothing like it.

I always thought HD Theater had terrible picture quality, especially on those car shows. It amazes me how some channels/programs are called HD but look nothing like it.

"Wheeler Dealers" is not HD.It's upconverted british SD!:D Is that one your talking about. Because thats the only one i know of that the picture quality sucks.

Man I think this is a DUMB move. Why don't they just add the some new shows to the channel. But to target 'rich" boys/men with a channel. I think that this may go under in no time at all.

I stopped watching when they started adding more commercials in their programming.

Just saw the promo....Wayne Carini was in it, so we can only assume that CCC is a part of it.

Just saw the promo.....must....have...now! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts