is Hulu's account management website always garbage, or is this just a bad day?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
I changed ISPs, and I'm trying to change my email address for Hulu. Had no problem with Disney or ESPN, but Hulu wants to send a confirmation code to my email. Luckily I still have the old address til I get everything changed over, but the problem is, the confirmation code never comes. I've tried two different browsers on two different computers. (In the process, I also found that their login screen is un-usable on a smaller screen, because it comes as a popup, but not an actual new window, just a popup drawn on the main window, and trying to scroll the window to get to the bottom of the popup closes it.) I even tried logging in through my old ISP.

So I went to their help section and tried to do a chat. The chat window comes up blank. When I close it, I see a message saying that nobody is available to chat. Nice way to tell me that. Anyway, I don't have time to wait for them right now, so I guess I'll just have to try again later.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I changed ISPs, and I'm trying to change my email address for Hulu. Had no problem with Disney or ESPN, but Hulu wants to send a confirmation code to my email. Luckily I still have the old address til I get everything changed over, but the problem is, the confirmation code never comes. I've tried two different browsers on two different computers. (In the process, I also found that their login screen is un-usable on a smaller screen, because it comes as a popup, but not an actual new window, just a popup drawn on the main window, and trying to scroll the window to get to the bottom of the popup closes it.) I even tried logging in through my old ISP.

So I went to their help section and tried to do a chat. The chat window comes up blank. When I close it, I see a message saying that nobody is available to chat. Nice way to tell me that. Anyway, I don't have time to wait for them right now, so I guess I'll just have to try again later.
Check your spam folder

Maybe try the chat on a weekday, during business hours? Also, I typically recommend people do not use their ISP-provided email account for anything important. Get a free GMail or HotMail or whatever account that "belongs" to you and not your ISP. Just don't get Yahoo! Mail as they've been purging accounts for people who don't make them any money without any notice.

Reactions: djont57
I ended up trying it again yesterday with a virgin install of Edge. The email still didn't work, but this time the chat worked.

Reactions: ncted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts