Is It A Bad Thing That ScoBuck Is So Quiet?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Nah hes just eating his hat as the Red Sox won the world series. :)

No Scott - I believe the best team this year won it all. I have no qualms about congratulating the victor. But, there is always next year. :cool:

I am quiet because of the Joe Torre Bull Sh$$. I don't care about A-Rod leaving, and I am conderned because of Posada, and Rivera. I do think though that Joe Girardi will do a great job.

I am because my guy was wrong last week, and until I see what the match is between what I have heard and what happens THIS week, I prefer being MUM.

Because whether I say something or not, it won't change what you will see added at 6AM.
;)

Nice thing about tommorow is the free beer will be served by girls in french maid and naughty nurse costumes. You can't ask for more then that. :) (God I love halloween) :)

I am because my guy was wrong last week, and until I see what the match is between what I have heard and what happens THIS week, I prefer being MUM.

Because whether I say something or not, it won't change what you will see added at 6AM.
;)

Why do you care if you/he are wrong? I certainly don't. I'm sure all of these channels will be added some point soon anyway.

What I'm most curious about is when more of the movie channels will be ready to be added. (the additional HBO's, Max's, and Show's.) This year, or next?

Nice thing about tommorow is the free beer will be served by girls in french maid and naughty nurse costumes. You can't ask for more then that. :) (God I love halloween) :)

I will take this over adding another hd channel anytime.:)

I am quiet because of the Joe Torre Bull Sh$$. I don't care about A-Rod leaving, and I am conderned because of Posada, and Rivera. I do think though that Joe Girardi will do a great job.

I'm thinking about going by Yankee stadium and leaving black flowers. Wanna go? Looks like Torre is headed to the West coast.

AROD and Torre at LA (unless the BoSox pony up)

Regardless of BBall, Ive noticed a few hints in Bucks post.

You guys are way to involved on baseball, and not very worried about busting scobucks balls this morning about new hd.

Buck,

Im actually noticing that you are giving a very good hint of coming HD. I think Wed may be the day you guys get NHLHD.

Regardless,

I feel everyone should respect buck's and scott's intel and enjoy the new channels.

Thanks guys.

I'm thinking about going by Yankee stadium and leaving black flowers. Wanna go? Looks like Torre is headed to the West coast.
Bring tham a funeral wreath. It will be years before they make the playoff again after they dismantle that group of overpaid losers.

Bring tham a funeral wreath. It will be years before they make the playoff again after they dismantle that group of overpaid losers.
WOW pretty harsh.. I would never write them off. Posada and Rivera will be back. As for Arod his next WS game will be his first... :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts