Is It A Bad Thing That ScoBuck Is So Quiet?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Almost every week, and every week are two much different hings.

I suggest you end your feuding NOW.

I guess I would still say that "almost every week" is almost "every week. Regardless, I would also say that one week out of six is neither every week nor almost every week.

I guess I would still say that "almost every week" is almost "every week. Regardless, I would also say that one week out of six is neither every week nor almost every week.

First off, what was the point of your posts? To make Sco look bad? To make D* look bad? Well, you didn't do either. You seem like a jealous bitter E* sub. Why, I have no idea, but your posts add nothing to the discussion at hand, adding to the ridiculous "ours is better than yours" nonsense to make you feel better about your sat co choice is nothing short of pathetic. Aren't you tired of this yet, go watch some freakin TV.

Almost every week and every week are not close to each other? They are almost the same. That is what almost means. And no, I did not forget to quote other things from you. I brought up the claim I wanted to discuss.

ALMOST

adverb
(of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "we're almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is well-nigh perfect"; "virtually all the parties signed the contract"; "I was near exhausted by the run"; "most everyone agrees" [syn: about]

Every

adjective
used to show repetition after certain intervals of time or space
Example: I go to the supermarket every four or five days; Every second house in the row was bright pink; `Every other day' means èvery two days' or `on alternate days'.

One means you didn't quite accomplish a task.

The other means you accomplished the task in a certain interval.

Source, Dictionary.com

Some of you jerks are funny.

If you got NO intel, you'd bitch.

If you get semi accurate intel, you bitch.

If you get spot on intel, you immediately want to know what the next intel is.

Get a fracking life. Anyone thats ever dealt in intel/inside info knows a couple of things:

*) Accuracy should not be expected, use it to give you an IDEA of whats coming

*) Info cannot be released until it will not filter back to your source

*) SOMETIMES intel is completely WRONG.

Would you whiners rather have NO intel or intel thats 50% accurate. Ill take the 50%.

First off, what was the point of your posts? To make Sco look bad? To make D* look bad? Well, you didn't do either. You seem like a jealous bitter E* sub. Why, I have no idea, but your posts add nothing to the discussion at hand, adding to the ridiculous "ours is better than yours" nonsense to make you feel better about your sat co choice is nothing short of pathetic. Aren't you tired of this yet, go watch some freakin TV.

LOL! No. I'm glad D* has new channels. I want them to get as many as they can. Either this will pressure E* to do the same, or I have a better option I can switch to. Either way, improvements at D* are better for me than if D*'s HD lineup were static.

I was just offering a suggesting as to why ScoBuck had gone quiet.

I am ashamed that my thread has turned into absolutely the dumbest argument on this board. All I wanted to know is if ScoBuck being quiet meant no more new HD for awhile. This thread is now a joke.

ALMOST

One means you didn't quite accomplish a task.

The other means you accomplished the task in a certain interval.

Source, Dictionary.com

Agreed. "Almost every" is not the same as "every". It is just short of it.

Some of you jerks are funny.

If you got NO intel, you'd bitch.

If you get semi accurate intel, you bitch.

If you get spot on intel, you immediately want to know what the next intel is.

Get a fracking life. Anyone thats ever dealt in intel/inside info knows a couple of things:

*) Accuracy should not be expected, use it to give you an IDEA of whats coming

*) Info cannot be released until it will not filter back to your source

*) SOMETIMES intel is completely WRONG.

Would you whiners rather have NO intel or intel thats 50% accurate. Ill take the 50%.
Yeah ask GW...no WMD's!:eek:

LOL! No. I'm glad D* has new channels. I want them to get as many as they can. Either this will pressure E* to do the same, or I have a better option I can switch to. Either way, improvements at D* are better for me than if D*'s HD lineup were static.

I was just offering a suggesting as to why ScoBuck had gone quiet.

I can accept that...but....you did it in a "put down" way. Play nice Sapient:p

I am ashamed that my thread has turned into absolutely the dumbest argument on this board. All I wanted to know is if ScoBuck being quiet meant no more new HD for awhile. This thread is now a joke.

"ALMOST" the dumbest... I vote for "I will never do business with directv again." as the dumbest.

Scobuck's intel has been awesome! I need sometime to watch all the channels that have been added. It's ok to have a breather!

Hey OP, should I close this thread?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts