Is it possible ti wire up 2 UHF remote antenna's?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

steverichmond

Original poster
Oct 6, 2007
I'm new to E* and was just setup last Friday. All went very well except I do have one slight problem. One of my 722K's is configured for tv1 and tv2 to utilize 2 UHF remotes. Since the bedrooms are so far apart, the tech put the antenna in the tv2 bedroom. Now my bedroom (tv1) is hit or miss since it's so far away from the antenna. I'm using 21.0 IR/UHF remotes and and had tried slightly moving the antenna for better reception. Is it possible to wire up 2 UHF antenna's? If it is, I'm wanting to put one in each room. TIA

Steve

2 antennas will work, but I would try some different remote addresses first. many times a different address will greatly improve range.

Don't answer my last reply. I found it after doing a search. Originally, the address I wanted to change was 10. I think anything from 1 to 28 is possible setting provided you don't dup what is being used on TV 2. here are the steps I followed;

get the system info screen up on the one you want to change

-on remote, press and hold satellite button until all 4 light up and the sat button blinks
-hit number for new code
-hit # button...remote will blink 3 times
-hit record button to tell receiver this is the new address

Now all I have to do is find a freq that will work!

Thanks,
Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)