Is it possible to receive Sky TV in the USA?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

arnoldpalmer

Original poster
Jul 18, 2004
Hi There:

Is it possible to purchase equipment that will show Sky TV in the USA. I miss the football (Soccer) and am fed up of watching golf with commercials every couple of minutes.

I am a newbie here.

Thanks,

I come from the UK and I miss BSKYB very much, but on the good side over here you get The Simpson's for free! There is not too much in the way of British TV and sports over here, I have a FTA motorised system and a few months ago I found a feed that was being beamed bake to the "Mother land" : ) It was F1 car racing it lasted for about 5 hours and was great as it had all the UK adverts and everything, PG Tips, Curly Wurly....... well you get the idea. Other than that I have seen a few BBC and Sky news feeds, I am sure there will be a lot more in the next few months (election) I hear that Celtic and rangers : ) have now got there own TV channels I am sure it will only be a matter of time until they are available over here. If you like soccer there is quite a bit on FTA satellite, GolTV is 24/7 footy and there are all sorts of Mexican south American games on, also there is soccer from the middle east all Free To Air, I am sure there will be a lot more UK TV now that Rupert owns DirecTV, cheerio!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts