Is KTLA available on dish?

LeroyLudlow

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 13, 2005
Southern AZ
I've read in a few threads that some subscribers are able to receive KTLA as a maybe a superstation or within some type of package. Is that channel available? I live in Tucson AZ.

Thanks in Advance

No longer available to new subscribers only grandfathered to those that currently still have it.

I'v had KTLA since 1997!! Planning on watching Samantha Cotresse joining the KTLA news team too!! Just watch the online webcast of the news feeds.

By the way 6 Dodger games planned for KTLA in April!!!

I'v had KTLA since 1997!! Planning on watching Samantha Cotresse joining the KTLA news team too!! Just watch the online webcast of the news feeds.

Thanks for all the replies. I do miss the nightly car chases in L.A. broadcast on KTLA. I do have MLB so I wont miss the Dodger Games! But I will miss Samantha when she joins the team and will suffer with only the small screen...

Reactions: pattykay and Tampa8
And you missed a DOOZY car chase last Monday, hitting cars and totally wreckless and it ended with the Police Pooch taking down the stupid driver as he was running away into an office building. Quite a fair amount of BLOOD as the dog refused to let go of the suspect's hand for quite some time.

A touch off topic, but does anyone know if KNBC 4 still adheres to its (haughty) policy of NOT covering police chases live? Those live chases boost ratings for the newscasts significantly (and this is why they are covered live); I wonder if KNBC pays a price for not covering them live?

Reactions: jackbyron1

Saw her at a restaurant in Tuscon she is tiny. I like watching some of KTLA morning news and when events are happening there. I have had them since 96 or 97 also.

Has anyone been able to confirm or deny if this works? Does a "move" to LA get you KTLA + Big 4 LA locals even if you're outside the spot?
I know I've read on here in the past that you do not but since I find search to be unreliable I cannot provide the thread.

I know I've read on here in the past that you do not but since I find search to be unreliable I cannot provide the thread.
I get the Ny stations in the superstations range ( WPIX, WWOR) with NY locals..if dish is still selling RV distant on 110 and 119 should be able to get NY or LA big 4 because they were on CONUS beams

I get the Ny stations in the superstations range ( WPIX, WWOR) with NY locals..if dish is still selling RV distant on 110 and 119 should be able to get NY or LA big 4 because they were on CONUS beams

Has anyone been able to confirm or deny if this works? Does a "move" to LA get you KTLA + Big 4 LA locals even if you're outside the spot?
If you are looking for Big 4 networks west coast feeds, Sacramento is on CONUS now. Echostar had some problems with a satellite at 110 that forced Dish to move some local channels around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts