Is my 942 Possessed???????????????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cobalt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 19, 2004
I posted a couple of weeks ago that my Hdmi connection stopped working (Due to a wonderfull software update) and now I can only use my component connection. Now I've noticed that my timers are messed up. I have all my timers set to record only new shows and the timer is now recording all shows. I've also noticed that when I press record in the guide I used to have the option of how I chose to record (all shows / only new shows / one time record) that option doesn't exist anymore. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance, Cobalt.

WOW ! Sounds like it. My 942 operates flawlessly. It is my second receiver so doesnt get as much "action" as my primary.

Do you use OTA ? I noticed when i first got mine that most of the people with issues were using OTA, which i dont.

Jeff

Yes I use OTA more than my dish network programing. I turned it on tonight and the save features are there again. Very stange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)