Is my bill correct? New Customer

kael29

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Longtime lurker .. So I just switched from DTV (2 year was up) to DISH for their latest offerings yesterday. Hopper + 1 joey. I ordered the latest deal with the AT250 package. My bill says "America's Everything Pak". I called DISH and asked if that was correct, and they said yes it is as the promos bump it to that.

Being I don't trust anything a telecom CSR says, I figured you guys might be the best bet to answer.

Is this correct? After three months when I drop the "promo" (HBO/Showtime/Cinemax/BBO) sections, do I auto drop to AT250? Or is it going to keep me at the higher price rate? Being that DISH (and DTV) have a history of less than stellar truthiness (Colbert fan), I'm afraid I might get dinged or lose my other promos ($15+$15 off for 12mos) because of this - I believe those require "current level or higher".

It's confusing, to say the least. Thank you for any help. Did my applicable searching but couldn't find anything regarding this.

Last edited:
Have you tried to log into your account at mydish.com/? For a while AEP customers were surprised that it was listed as AT250 and the four premiums listed separately. You can look under your account for "my offers" to see the exact date of any promos ending to make sure you continue or cancel by the correct date.

If you have any questions about Dish and/or your bill, contact one of the DIRT(Dish Internet Response Team). They work for Dish. Their names will be in red. You can find out which one's of them are on line by going to the very top of the forum and looking at the bottom of the page. That will tell you who is on line. Just PM them with your question and your phone number so they can look at your account.

In order to give you all the premium movies free, they make it the AEP package because that's what that package is - Top250 and all the premium movies. I'm guessing you have to change the package on your own when the free movies are done if you don't want the AEP pacakge. I would say simply drop to the Top250 package. But if you still are not sure, contact a DIRT member here when the time comes, they will get it right.

In order to give you all the premium movies free, they make it the AEP package because that's what that package is - Top250 and all the premium movies. I'm guessing you have to change the package on your own when the free movies are done if you don't want the AEP pacakge. I would say simply drop to the Top250 package. But if you still are not sure, contact a DIRT member here when the time comes, they will get it right.

I've been with Dish since July 9 and my bill says AEP but I too have the premiums for 3 months so that's why it shows AEP. When you downgrade after 3 months then it should show the 250 package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)