Is my installation incorrect?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Keep reading, he says he has a 1k2 dish. The Dish menu's only allow you to select a Dish 300, 500 or Superdish. That is why he said a 500.

The proper method is not to select which dish. What needs to be done is go point dish, select one of the sats you are pointed at, wait till you get a lock and the sat is named and then press done. Then you will download all the updates. I discovered this when I replaced my 722. I'm on the earc and it wanted to point towards a warc sat if I selected what type of dish.

Try this website for aligning your dish. It includes instructions and the settings for the different satellites in space. Thanks.

Satellite dish pointing and aiming calculator for USA

Also a couple more questions...

Should I have satellite 119 selected when pointing the dish? (Cause it's the center one?)

The dish calculators I'm seeing on the net give me slightly different azimuth/skew settings than on the receivers, and seeing as I went by the receiver which is apparently off, should I use the online numbers instead?

Peak the dish on 119. Once that is done and it is the center bird. Then skew the dish to get 129 and 110. Check level for all 3 sats and save the test. That will give you all 3 sats. The WA signal levels are higher than EA. So you need to be getting over 60% at least on conus (Continental U S).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)