Is my iPhone soon to be trash?

if I head up there in the next month or so I will get you one, they ship alright I think....I would ass-u-me anyways...but I promise you will get it, if I do head up I will pm you for your phone number as I would have to call you from that store as they have easily 30 different kinds of apples.
....Who am I to talk. I need a 12 step program to get off of chocolate.lol

It's my wife that loves chocolate. I can enjoy milk chocolate candy bars, but she's the one into other chocolate flavored things, including dark chocolate (which I can't stand).

Alright, we're fixed now. A loose connection on the screen.

I think I'll pick up an Otter box defender case, and come Feb, a second year of Applecare.

Last night, after I (foolishly?) moved to 3.1, my iPhone started to ring, and stopped. Dead, just after being fully charged. No response at all, bricked. However, pressing the top and bottom buttons brought her back. Scary, there. Hope it does not happen again. Scary enough that today I bought the extra year's warranty. Turns out, previous rep was wrong- I'm not eligible until next summer for an upgrade offer. iPhone 4G?

My wife ditched her iPhone for the HTC Pure this week and I'm close to doing the same. 3.0 and 3.1 have made the iPhone unreliable for us. :(

Alright, we're fixed now. A loose connection on the screen.

I think I'll pick up an Otter box defender case, and come Feb, a second year of Applecare.

The Otter Box is truly amazing. It's completely protected my iPhone. It looks pristine under the case, and I install satellite dishes for a living, so it has the potential to get banged up even when I'm careful.

Didn't bother to read the notes. Haven't used it yet, so even if it's obvious, I wouldn't know. Yet.

Just read them. It is basically a service pack that fixes up some bugs that SOME were experiencing.

After you do the update you have to do the provider update again to reactivate MMS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)