Is my RSN included with 120+?

old corps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2005
Mid-Michigan
Is my RSN (Fox Sports Detroit) in the 120+ package and what is the channel #??? Seems like it was 439 but I can't seem to find in the "All Channel" guide. I can find FS1 and FS2 but no indication of HD at all. I recently downgraded to 120 (NO+) from 200 and was planning to get 120+ when baseball starts. Thanks!

Ed

If you have a hopper its 412-20. I really don't like how they nested the RSNs. It doesn't make any sense unless you have the multisport pack. It just made people have to learn an new channel number and type a string of 5 numbers in instead of 3 if they want to go directly to the HD feed. In Michigan, with just one RSN, you click the plus symbol to open the list of nested channels and FS Detroit is the only one in that nest. It would have been nice if they allowed you to turn that feature off so the channel numbers could stay the same no matter which receiver you have.

Is my RSN (Fox Sports Detroit) in the 120+ package and what is the channel #??? Seems like it was 439 but I can't seem to find in the "All Channel" guide. I can find FS1 and FS2 but no indication of HD at all. I recently downgraded to 120 (NO+) from 200 and was planning to get 120+ when baseball starts. Thanks!

Ed

What do you have for equipment? If it's the Hopper the RSNs have different channels numbers.

Edit: Looks like I was late to the party.

Also, it WILL NOT show up in the all channels list until you subscribe to it. At least that was the case last time I ran into this question.

Also, it WILL NOT show up in the all channels list until you subscribe to it. At least that was the case last time I ran into this question.

Evidently that's the case. Wondered why I couldn't get it to show up!:rolleyes: Thanks to you and everyone else for the replies! I'll add the "+" before opening day.

Ed

BTW-No hopper. A 722 & 722K.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts