Is one of my 722k's about to fail?

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
This morning around 9:30 my wife turns on the tv in the den and receives no picture/signal from the 722k. Other video sources worked fine. Audio from the 722k to my stereo receiver was ok. All front panel lights on the receiver were normal. I did a front panel reset with negative results. I then changed out the HDMI cable and ran to a different port on the tv with no results. Only after I did a power reboot did I regain signal to the tv. I left everything on for about two hours and everything seemed normal. I then turned everything off. I turned everything back on about an hour ago and everything seems to be ok.

I agree..Mine did something similar. Did a hard reset and it seems to be fine.. I think the last update was a big one.. My 922 did a few things also..

Just wanted to check and make sure everything is still acting normally. If it does happen again, let us know. We can submit a trouble report to our equipment department to assist you with this problem.

I have the same problem. I don't need to reboot the box to solve it, though. (Using the remote) I switch TV Inputs, and then switch back to the input where the 722k is located....does the trick everytime.

No audio, no video. HDMI cable and I haven't tried switching it. Maybe I should?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)