Is ONN on 74.0W Broadcasting Today?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
I can usually pick up Ohio News Network (ONN) every day. But today I'm not even getting a signal! Is it off the air? Or maybe I need to re - tune my dish as it was only coming in at 10 to 25% Q Level lately.

Yeah, I'm curious too. I use ONN to tune my dish, and no matter how hard I tried today, I couldn't get anything. It would explain why....

I was able to get it saturday when I was trying to get my dish setup, but haven't been able to since then. What am I supposed to do, now that it is possibly gone, and SBS6 is my true south satellite? Makes it hard to tune a dish in.

SBS 6 is now Galaxy 17, all the TP's are going to be different than the other SBS 6, if you have a 4dtv, the B6 tile will not function anymore until Motorola updates the maps which is not likely.

So a rescan should fix the problem.

I am getting it at 11733H 6616
Do we know for sure Galaxy 17 is up and running ? I am getting ONN at a 78 on the Coolsat. A bit higher then I usually do.

Thats right....I though I saw that somewhere on the forum. I do wonder if any provider will take advantage until the move. 74deg is pretty isolated from other Cband birds (very little at AMC6)

I am still pulling in ONN on 11744 H 6616 on my Pansat 3500 with the Birdview. Didn't rescan, just moved the dish over there, and it came in at it's usual 90% SQ.

I did however lose ONN in the Coolsat on the motorized Primestar dish and had to rescan, and it came in on 11733 H 6616.

So how do we account for that? Unless they are running side by side, or very close proximity.

Fred

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)