Is Retro Jams Gone again?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just noticed that it wasn't showing up either.. Id say if its gone, its gone for good though this time..
Is The Retro Jams channel Gone on the 123 w???

I scanned it and is there but the screen is black

I noticed that too the other day on a new setup scan! The signal on the transponder is up but blank picture! I know the SD version is gone when Equity Media Holdings and Lukens Communications was terminated, lost WNYI to Daystar Television Network! :eek:

Hope the AC3 Version comes back! :rolleyes:

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

I just noticed that it wasn't showing up either.. Id say if its gone, its gone for good though this time..
It's been off most of this week. I also think that this time it's probably gone for good. Yesterday, I re-pointed my 123 dish to 97w, because Retrojams was the only thing left on 123 worth watching to me. :(

I re-pointed my 123 dish to 97w, because Retrojams was the only thing left on 123 worth watching to me.......

I hear you there euro! 123W has limited suff on it right now, not like we are used too! The Jams was about the best thing going on there after everything changed and went dark!! :mad:

This TV is OK, watch some of that sometimes, the wife enjoys that mostly though!

They had some Farrah Mini-Movies on there this week!

You guys keep us posted if and when RetroJams pops back up, if it ever does! ;)

K E V I N

I just fired up the motorized that was on 123W and moved it to 107W for the Starchoice subscription
Moved that dish that was on 107.3 over to 111.1 to get the HD channels on SC :)

I'll keep the 1M Channel Master there a little while longer, for old times sake :) ... But I do think a repoint to 125w will happen in the very near future. As for Retrojams, it was good, certainly better than the drivel that is sold as music television on cable these days. But I fear that nothing will come along that will ever replace The Tube...

I rescanned my Pansat yesterday on G-18 and it found some channels I didn't have in there and 2 feeds. I watch WPXS still for 2 shows occasionally. When that goes I'll be moving the dish somewhere else. Nothing else on ku can compete with what we had there when RTN was uplinked by Equity :(

I noticed that too the other day on a new setup scan! The signal on the transponder is up but blank picture! I know the SD version is gone when Equity Media Holdings and Lukens Communications was terminated, lost WNYI to Daystar Television Network! :eek:

Hope the AC3 Version comes back! :rolleyes:

K E V I N

You thinks thats bad I just bought a Kenwood A/V receiver to get the AC3 sound from them " RetroJams" Now it's gone.......:rolleyes:..lol figures.

I know what you mean there Firefly! I bought a Sony A/V last month too just for the Jams mainly!

There are still AC3 on some of the other birds to use it though although I really liked using it for the Jams!

Cranking up PBS documentary shows in DOLBY is not the same! :mad:

Soundstage is good in AC3! :up

K E V I N

I had to rescan it yesterday and found in on another freq. Can't tell you which one now, because I'm in the hospital for surgery, and using a hospital laptop. When I get out of here I will let you know, if you can't find it.

Geez.. i thought it was me.. guess not.. wish there was more freebies channels on KU... Maybe some day..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)