Is Sci-Fi HD and USA HD going to happen?

But the question remains: is there a pressing need for those two slots? What do you think they would put there otherwise, aside from HDPPV?

That speaks to whether Dish would like to activate SciFi/USA-HD quickly or is just parking them there "in case".

=NLK=

There's always a pressing need for bandwidth on 110, one of the prime slots of DishNetwork. Like others have pointed out, they could put other revenue generating services there such as PPV instead of just idle bandwidth.

yeah but netflix you need to buy a $400 player and will need to give the movie back when you want another one

with dish i pay $4.99 and then can save the movie on my dvr for as long as i want

yeah but netflix you need to buy a $400 player and will need to give the movie back when you want another one

with dish i pay $4.99 and then can save the movie on my dvr for as long as i want

Got a HD DVD player from Amazon for 129.99. Netflix has 3 out a time for just under 20 a month.
I did not know you could DVR the PPV indefintely! Time to get a 722 and use the external harddrives.

Now if all the VIP's could do HD on Demand via internet that could fix the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)