Is the new Regular Joey available?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes they are out there, no there isn't any special markings. I believe you can tell if you have one by checking the software version, but I'll have to check into that to get more details.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yes they are out there, no there isn't any special markings. I believe you can tell if you have one by checking the software version, but I'll have to check into that to get more details.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yes they are out there, no there isn't any special markings. I believe you can tell if you have one by checking the software version...
You can't do that without buying one, installing it, and taking a s/w download though, right? ;-)

Is Dish still manufacturing the original version?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So maybe in six months or so it'll be guaranteed that you've got the right one. Or I could just ask the folks at Dish Depot to open and test for me, I dunno. Lucky, do you happen to know the FCCID of the new Joey? It should be on its label.

Call a place like Dish Depot and ask for the manufacturing date and if it's months old, avoid it. If it's made in May, maybe it's the new version.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts