Is there a 6' Eliptical Dish

Seafoam

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2006
Caribbean
Hi guys
I hope this finds someone knowledgeable about D*shes I currently have two 4' D*shes and I am just on the edge of the Southern footprint of D*ishnet. I currently get a signal in the 40's - high 50's . thats the best! I use to have the 18" d*sh work well but thats a long time ago... Since my brackets and d*sh arms are corroded and need replacement I am going to replace one whole D*sh and I would like to go from a 4' to a 6' .
I hope some one here can answer if this is the best way for me and is there a 6' elliptical d*sh avail, what make ? approx cost ? size pole dia. required ? we have to use two 4' d*shes each to receive 119 & 110 because of the angle and our location. Any ideas and advice on this will be appreciated.

I don't have a specific source for one, but they are available. I've seen them on rooftops of businesses before. You might also consider a standard prime focus dish and lnb as an alternative (since they are more widely available)

i think for your location shipping cost would be outragous on a big Eliptical Dish. mainly due to the fact that most are one piece and heavy plastic / fiberglass. a prime focus dish might be more cost feesable due to the fact that most are shipped as smaller pieces. finding one locally might be your best option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts