Is there a chat for billing issues?

bryanw20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2006
Obviously the sports ball fans are clogging up the system.
I just want to cancel, not related to the current situation.
I called the other day to cancel. 30-40min wait, no call back feature.

Lady was nice at first, but when I said just cancel got rude, put me on he and said ok it's cancelled, you owe us $xxx.
I said I thought I was paid up to 10/01? Oh you didn't tell me that, hold on, I have to reinstate, and then set to cancel on the 2nd.

A day later I get an email about a $50 late fee for 9/27-10/2

Seems I can't chat to clear up the mess, can I only call?

Oh and when will I get an email to request #of boxed needed to return equipment?

Obviously the sports ball fans are clogging up the system.
I just want to cancel, not related to the current situation.
I called the other day to cancel. 30-40min wait, no call back feature.

Lady was nice at first, but when I said just cancel got rude, put me on he and said ok it's cancelled, you owe us $xxx.
I said I thought I was paid up to 10/01? Oh you didn't tell me that, hold on, I have to reinstate, and then set to cancel on the 2nd.

A day later I get an email about a $50 late fee for 9/27-10/2

Seems I can't chat to clear up the mess, can I only call?

Oh and when will I get an email to request #of boxed needed to return equipment?

Hey bryanw20! Cancellations can only happen over the phone, but if it's canceled a chat agent can take a look at the account to see the billing and what's going on with that. I'm not sure what the $50 is, but there wouldn't be a late fee if you're paid up; the agent can take a look at that. You won't get an email about how many boxes to request; the account will send out as many boxes as are necessary to pack up the equipment you have and those will be sent out automatically within 7-10 business days.

- Phoenix

Thanks again.
It was a long wait again, but as a call center rep myself I hate talking on the phone when I m home.
Chat was able to help a little bit.
I'll wait and see what the next bill looks like.

Reactions: TheKrell
IMG_4073.JPG

I don’t know if this still works. If you just box up the equipment and ship the equipment back they will cancel the account upon receipt of the equipment.

I accidentally did that once when I was moving my girlfriend and did a return authorization on her receiver and sent it back.

They shut her account off.

Then since they wouldn’t send a replacement receiver back, I left the account shut off and gave her a dealer showroom account. Ha ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)