Is there a chat for billing issues?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bryanw20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2006
Obviously the sports ball fans are clogging up the system.
I just want to cancel, not related to the current situation.
I called the other day to cancel. 30-40min wait, no call back feature.

Lady was nice at first, but when I said just cancel got rude, put me on he and said ok it's cancelled, you owe us $xxx.
I said I thought I was paid up to 10/01? Oh you didn't tell me that, hold on, I have to reinstate, and then set to cancel on the 2nd.

A day later I get an email about a $50 late fee for 9/27-10/2

Seems I can't chat to clear up the mess, can I only call?

Oh and when will I get an email to request #of boxed needed to return equipment?

Obviously the sports ball fans are clogging up the system.
I just want to cancel, not related to the current situation.
I called the other day to cancel. 30-40min wait, no call back feature.

Lady was nice at first, but when I said just cancel got rude, put me on he and said ok it's cancelled, you owe us $xxx.
I said I thought I was paid up to 10/01? Oh you didn't tell me that, hold on, I have to reinstate, and then set to cancel on the 2nd.

A day later I get an email about a $50 late fee for 9/27-10/2

Seems I can't chat to clear up the mess, can I only call?

Oh and when will I get an email to request #of boxed needed to return equipment?

Hey bryanw20! Cancellations can only happen over the phone, but if it's canceled a chat agent can take a look at the account to see the billing and what's going on with that. I'm not sure what the $50 is, but there wouldn't be a late fee if you're paid up; the agent can take a look at that. You won't get an email about how many boxes to request; the account will send out as many boxes as are necessary to pack up the equipment you have and those will be sent out automatically within 7-10 business days.

- Phoenix

Thanks again.
It was a long wait again, but as a call center rep myself I hate talking on the phone when I m home.
Chat was able to help a little bit.
I'll wait and see what the next bill looks like.

Reactions: TheKrell
IMG_4073.JPG

I don’t know if this still works. If you just box up the equipment and ship the equipment back they will cancel the account upon receipt of the equipment.

I accidentally did that once when I was moving my girlfriend and did a return authorization on her receiver and sent it back.

They shut her account off.

Then since they wouldn’t send a replacement receiver back, I left the account shut off and gave her a dealer showroom account. Ha ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)