Is there a free preview going on?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
I hadn't heard anything about it,I was going to call up and renew 6 mo for $25,but when I turned the radio on quite a few channels were working.Needless to say I put down my cell phone.:D

Kewl,thanks for the info.I'll hold out for a few more days then lol.

They sure don't announce or advertise these free listens.I wouldn't have known if I wasn't in the process of calling to re-activate.

That´s too bad, but now thanks to your post I´ve turned my radio on and listening ;)
I´ve learned to look out for a free listen in November, and there´s another one in May, or at least last year there was one in May.

Just got my Discover bill and Sirus had charge me again without permission. I told them they could only do a one time charge last time. Hit my CC for $47. I called in and found out that was for 3 months. I told them to shut it off they gave me a $10 month offer told them to shut it off and they gave me Select for a yr for 1/2 price of $90. I would think i could have even got a better deal but said OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)