Is there a way to see PTAT DVR'd shows?

glowrdr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Like the title says, I'd actually rather see what shows I have recording - versus just seeing PTAT. I happen to know that Survivor is on Wednesday, so I think it starts tomorrow. Malcom in the Middle? Modern Family? Raising Hope? Not sure on any of them. When I look to see what's coming up this week, all I see is PTAT every night.

Yes, I can forward through the guide for the week and check it out, or I could goto the website since I'm on the computer anyways - but I want it my way! I wish there was a way to seperate the PTAT from the timers I actually have setup to record.

Anyone know of a way around this, or at least feel the same sentiment as I do?

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. I like to browse through the daily schedule to see what's coming up for the week. But I'd say over 50% of what I watch is covered under the PTAT timer, so I never really know until it starts and actually throws a recording under my DVR menu

I think it is easier to just go to your guide and see. Then hit the fwd button to skip forward by 24 hours and take a look at each nights shows. YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I think it is easier to just go to your guide and see. Then hit the fwd button to skip forward by 24 hours and take a look at each nights shows. YMMV

Depending on your area, it may not be that simple. Example: Scranton, PA's Big Four are channel numbers 016, 022, 028 and 056 and requires channeling up or down to get to all of them since they do not show next to the others if the guide is not set on HD channels as the list.

But the guide does not show series recordings that are recorded by PTAT. All PTAT shows get a generic logo.

The only way I have been able to tell was new series PTAT shows would be recorded is to look at the daily schedule and view skips. Then you have to look at the skipped shows that are skipped because PTAT is recording them. Then I look at the info to see if it is new. I'm not sure if it shows up or not if it is not new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts