Is there a Wii invertory check program like xbox 360?

iceshark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I remember using a program online that tracked realtime inventory for bestbuy and others for the xbox 360 system availablity. I am here in Seattle area and looking for an edge to pick up a Wii. Is there any inventory tracking tools to help?

Yea I remember that, I was able to pick up a 360 from Bestbuy using that link that was posted. I haven't seen one for the Wii but I will keep my eyes out for it. I was one of the lucky ones to score a Wii just before xmas.

I'm hoping things will get better in the next 2-3 weeks because I want one but I am not going to visit stores dailly, call daily, or camp outside for one.

For whoever is interested, I was in an Electronic Boutique store yesterday and the manager told me that Sunday Jan 21 each store in the franchise (Gamestop included) will have 24 Wii available for sale.... Just so you know.

Got mine today! Thanks for the help. They appear to be all over. I stopped by Hollywood Video and they had sold out of 25 in 2 days. He told me that Fred Meyer dept store here had them too.

Sure enought I walked in and they had about 15 on shelf. She said they have had them for 3 days. WOW! Sales must be slowing down or supply picking way up.

Too tired to play tonight. Setting up tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Seen plenty at local Costco today.. as bundle.
Hype seem to be over.

Today, January 21st, is supposed to be a big day for Wii availability. All the usual suspects (Circuit City, Best Buy, Target, EB/Gamestop, etc...) are expecting sizable shipments. I was at Best Buy yesterday, the people there said to show up on Sunday morning (they even recommended arriving about 1.5 hours early) to line up for Wii systems and accessories. Fortunately, I was able to get one on opening day, but I still need a 4th nunchuck and a component cable. Maybe today ;)

In any event, if you want a Wii, hit one of these stores, step over the pile of unsold PS3's and scurry over to the Nintendo section.

Today, January 21st, is supposed to be a big day for Wii availability. All the usual suspects (Circuit City, Best Buy, Target, EB/Gamestop, etc...) are expecting sizable shipments. I was at Best Buy yesterday, the people there said to show up on Sunday morning (they even recommended arriving about 1.5 hours early) to line up for Wii systems and accessories. Fortunately, I was able to get one on opening day, but I still need a 4th nunchuck and a component cable. Maybe today ;)

In any event, if you want a Wii, hit one of these stores, step over the pile of unsold PS3's and scurry over to the Nintendo section.

Its better to order your component cable from Nintendo itself. Gamestop has one made by Madcatz and cost about $50. Nintendo shipped my fairly quickly. I ordered on a Saturday and received it on Wednesday.

Its better to order your component cable from Nintendo itself. Gamestop has one made by Madcatz and cost about $50. Nintendo shipped my fairly quickly. I ordered on a Saturday and received it on Wednesday.

Yeah, you're right, but I have a Best Buy gift certificate I was hoping to use. That plus the fact that the only credit card I have is an AmEx, and Nintendo's store doesn't accept that as a form of payment. I'm holding out for the React brand cables from Best Buy. Good price, once they're actually in stock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)