Is there an app for the Hopper 3 to watch Amazon Video or just netflix?

people have been asking for Amazon to come next on the hopper 3 instead of watching netlflix all the time.

Best option (I think, anyway) is to get a Roku or Amazon Fire box - or a "Smart TV" (like Samsung) that has a lot of popular apps "built-in". The Netflix app that is resident in my TV works much better than the Dish version.

Reactions: rmoore3d
Best option (I think, anyway) is to get a Roku or Amazon Fire box - or a "Smart TV" (like Samsung) that has a lot of popular apps "built-in". The Netflix app that is resident in my TV works much better than the Dish version.
Just to clarify: I meant "something LIKE" a Roku or Amazon Fire - there a several other good boxes out there as well, such as Apple TV.

I have a Roku and Fire Stick but I wanted to watch in my home theater with the projector so need to use the Hopper or have to mess with cables.

Was looking for an easy fix.

I have a feeling that the Amazon app will be available in the nearer future, with all the work they have been doing with Amazon lately. It appeared there was a relationship with Apple, but that relationship was short lived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)