OTHER is there anyone in mesa,az that can help me setup my new jynxbox ultra hd v6 and dish?

hi guys I am back, I am ready to buy the dish and stuff I need. but before I do I want to ask you a couple more questions? I see a few different ones on ebay even one that is complete dish motorized receiver mount and so on that's only like 79.00 my question is if I get that one I'd have two receiver box's, then can I get the thing that points back at it to feed them both? arizona barefoot carver ken

going to make me some dinner, I will come back to my office and check every so often to see if I have got a response from ya....brb

hi guys I am back, I am ready to buy the dish and stuff I need. but before I do I want to ask you a couple more questions? I see a few different ones on ebay even one that is complete dish motorized receiver mount and so on that's only like 79.00 my question is if I get that one I'd have two receiver box's, then can I get the thing that points back at it to feed them both? arizona barefoot carver ken
The short answer is yes, you can feed two receivers with one dish. However, if the dish is motorized, the 1st receiver will need to be set to control the dish and the 2nd receiver not to. The 2nd receiver will only be able to watch the satellite the 1st receiver has the dish pointed to. You would also need a dual output lnb. (If you want to watch different satellites on two receivers at the same time, you could set up two motorized dishes or point several stationary dishes at the satellites you are most interested in and use dual output lnb's and diseqc switches. Either of those options would let each receiver watch any channel you wanted.) What package are you looking to buy on ebay?

I don't see any 79 package deal, if there is one, I bet it is a DVB-S receiver only and probably something with no support. I too would like a link to what you are seeing.

hi im back! the guy from mesa,az... what I have is my new jynxbox ultra hd v6 and a digital satellite finder. their is two dish's on the roof, one is from direct tv when we used them and the other one is what we have on and paying out the ass too-from dish-hd. I took pictures of the ones on the roof and one I picked up a few months ago from craigslist. it has the fine adjusters on it and has its own base. it's 32" wide. im betting that I cant use any of this stuff I have exceipt my new receiver and finder.......am I right?

You may be able to use the 32" wide dish for FTA. Can you post some pictures of it?

Hell
o Satellite Guys
I plan to buy JynxBox V6. However before, I make a purchase, I would like to make sure that I understand details. I want to point my future satellite dish to Galaxy 19 , Frequency Horizontal: 3700.5 MHz , vertical: 4199.5 MHz Bandwidth 36 megahertz. Nothing illegal at all, just free to air unencrypted channels, as is - at the moment, as far as TV. However I am interested in free to air internet as well. While setting up TV would not be a problem, FTA internet is a dark hole in my knowledge, although I know much about LAN, networking, segmentation data modulation, etc.... There is a peace of missing puzzle in my knowledge about this particular device (JynxBox V6) and how it captures analog signal and converts it to digital internet. My questions are numerous:
1.) Is this something similar to cable modem hooked up to satellite dish or Wi-Max?
2.) Is the JynxBox v6 at the same time: DHCP, NAT, AP, Router ... beside everything else that defines it's primary purpose: media device ?
3.) If yes, can I ditch all other internet providers and purchase my own static public IP to communicate over internet?
4.) If yes, whom shall I buy the static IP from? Please don't say Verizone, Century Link, Comcast etc ... because I am doing all this to get rid of them

I don't want to become alternative internet provider. I just want to hook up my own three computers, Netflix TV that my husband is paying subscription for, and couple of home mobile devices, such as my daughter's kindle and my Galaxy 3 Android. All together no more than 6 IP addressable network nodes. The purpose is - I am disgusted with 2 monopolistic companies that serves my area, their rising prices and miserable service that we are paying up to roof. Interception of my own private network traffic that this internet provider is promoting for (by allowing rogue proxy servers, etc ...)
Please help !
Appreciate very much any information that will clarify this FTA Internet setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts