Is this a good HDTV? Picture quality is my main concern?

The GT is a nice set, but the ST is nice too and cheaper. In that size range definitely Panny, if in the 55"-60" range, the D7000 is considered to be a better set/value.

The S30 is really not a good tv, just because it can do 3d does not mean you have to use it. The faster phosphors 3d plasmas have result in a better 2d image.

Just ordered one of these. Set for delivery on Friday. . I almost went with the d7000 series Sammy, but I went on elways posts, and my previous experience and got the panasonic. I think I'd have done well with either.

Last edited:
msmith198025 said:
Oh no doubt about it! The extra money spent makes the picture that much better!!!! :D

You actually believe the hype put out by Monster that spending more gets you a better hdmi? A cheap one is just as good as an expensive one.It's all b.s.to say other wise.

You actually believe the hype put out by Monster that spending more gets you a better hdmi? A cheap one is just as good as an expensive one.It's all b.s.to say other wise.

I figured that the smiley after my overly ridiculous statement would hint that it was pure sarcasm.

Well it delivered about an hour ago. I had just enough time to assemble it to the base and get it set on the mantle.

I love the look of the set, cant wait to get home and play :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)