Is this considered warped?

These are my active FTA services on 99 at the present time:

1_0_19_1_1_1_A30AE0F_0_0_0_20190810104357.jpg

The GeoSat Pro 1.2m is made of the same material as the 90cm. It's delivered by freight courier in a large box. You may have to do the "shake test" when it arrives, same as the 90cm. Mine performs very well, and it's large enough that I can focus it on 99, and use offset LNB's to get everything on 95 and 103 as well.

View attachment 139999

I’m gonna end up ordering this next week I know it! Lol. I want to get the music on 103 and that’s perfect fit!

I’m pulling in all kindsa channels on 91 right now! Thanks so much guys!!!

May have fixed it!

Hell I might have bent it tuning it. Sometime I pull hard on it to make tiny adjustments. I’ll try not to do that this time.

Ya that's how I warped my first one, pulling on it at the top to make elevation adjustments...that's a no-no with something as thin as this dish

Reactions: olliec420
Yeah I have a 90cm no name brand dish and even not being tuned in well I hit Infowars in the 30's and the Russian mux in the high 60's as well as 2 news feed mux on 99.

On 91 the Newspath mux fluxs between 63-72 or so depending on weather.

The GeoSat Pro 1.2m is made of the same material as the 90cm. It's delivered by freight courier in a large box. You may have to do the "shake test" when it arrives, same as the 90cm. Mine performs very well, and it's large enough that I can focus it on 99, and use offset LNB's to get everything on 95 and 103 as well.

View attachment 139999

Can I see a close up photo of your multi-LNB bracket on the 120cm and how it mounts to the arm please? Also, would you let me know about pole size in the previous post of this thread? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts