Is this correct: No blind scan

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just got altrxo, yes it's fast but only if I scan a small range of symbol rates. If I scan all symbol rates >1875 it won't find everything, so than I have to set the delay further up, which I don't know how to do yet. Also an annoying glitch, it finds the same tp in both h and v? Either it's not changing polarity or it's really sensitive.

To get it working you have to go to properties and set a compatibility mode.

I just did a test with my Satellite Finder, if the light gets dim it's vertical, if the light is bright it's horizontal.

Right when I start the scan it gets dim but 1 second later it got bright again and stayed like that through v and h.

Interesting stuff mate, keep us updated on how you get on with it, please :)

try altrxo, it's much faster

Anyone willing to share their settings on the Altrxo software for blindscan? I am not getting good results, but maybe my setting are whacked.

Also, when trying to use the BxS software, it tells me I don't have the proper software installed, try installing it, then load the blindscanner.

Also, what version of drivers are you all mainly using for blindscanning with the skystar 2.3p card? I just got mine today, but was having mixed results.

If someone that has the Altrxo software could post a screen of their settings, I would much appreciate it.

Hi mate, i still haven't spent much time tweaking it so i wouldn't be able to tell ya.
But in what regards BxS's, it needs to have technisat's setup4pc software installed in order to work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)