Is this the twilight of FTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
un saludo

un lago Todos los compañeros y compañeras de Este bonito placer Mucho Con foro y Con Todo Mi Corazon les envio un saludo de la ONU Todos tammbien ESTA A Toda familia
Que Compone Este foro un lago Todos los moderadored reciban tambien mi saludo mexicano Como buen Naciones Unidas, lo
icon8.gif
Estimo s un roberto333 Todos

un lago Todos los compañeros y compañeras de Este bonito placer Mucho Con foro y Con Todo Mi Corazon les envio un saludo de la ONU Todos tammbien ESTA A Toda familia
Que Compone Este foro un lago Todos los moderadored reciban tambien mi saludo mexicano Como buen Naciones Unidas, lo
icon8.gif
Estimo s un roberto333 Todos

I tried Babelfish to translate and it did not translate well

"a lake All the companions and companions of This tuna to please With forum and My Heart them shipment a greeting of the UN All tammbien THIS To All family Yet Much That a lake Composes East forum All the moderadored also receive my good Mexican greeting Like United Nations, loEstimo s roberto333 All"

I tried Babelfish to translate and it did not translate well

"a lake All the companions and companions of This tuna to please With forum and My Heart them shipment a greeting of the UN All tammbien THIS To All family Yet Much That a lake Composes East forum All the moderadored also receive my good Mexican greeting Like United Nations, loEstimo s roberto333 All"

Bill, I don't know how that possibly could be misconstrued. Tuna, the United Nations, it all comes together.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)