Is this the twilight of FTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
un saludo

un lago Todos los compañeros y compañeras de Este bonito placer Mucho Con foro y Con Todo Mi Corazon les envio un saludo de la ONU Todos tammbien ESTA A Toda familia
Que Compone Este foro un lago Todos los moderadored reciban tambien mi saludo mexicano Como buen Naciones Unidas, lo
icon8.gif
Estimo s un roberto333 Todos

un lago Todos los compañeros y compañeras de Este bonito placer Mucho Con foro y Con Todo Mi Corazon les envio un saludo de la ONU Todos tammbien ESTA A Toda familia
Que Compone Este foro un lago Todos los moderadored reciban tambien mi saludo mexicano Como buen Naciones Unidas, lo
icon8.gif
Estimo s un roberto333 Todos

I tried Babelfish to translate and it did not translate well

"a lake All the companions and companions of This tuna to please With forum and My Heart them shipment a greeting of the UN All tammbien THIS To All family Yet Much That a lake Composes East forum All the moderadored also receive my good Mexican greeting Like United Nations, loEstimo s roberto333 All"

I tried Babelfish to translate and it did not translate well

"a lake All the companions and companions of This tuna to please With forum and My Heart them shipment a greeting of the UN All tammbien THIS To All family Yet Much That a lake Composes East forum All the moderadored also receive my good Mexican greeting Like United Nations, loEstimo s roberto333 All"

Bill, I don't know how that possibly could be misconstrued. Tuna, the United Nations, it all comes together.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Canadian Attempts at an FTA service

Availability of Telstar I4 63.0W re Canada?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)