Is Voom OUT??

Hell Raiser

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 12, 2004
I get all the other HD channels put no VOOM channels, just the header of the channel and the description of whats on.

Anyone else?

I have had terrible pixellation and freeze ups the last few days, but Voom is indeed on right now.

Cyclone said:
I have had terrible pixellation and freeze ups the last few days, but Voom is indeed on right now.

Hmmm, I'm seeing the same thing. I thought my disk was somehow out of alignment. Audio is dropping out as well. What's going on?

Ditto still :(

i usually don't like to waste my time, but since others have reported being able to get a credit with the HD breakups from CSRs I might try that

I was watching HDnet WEC cagefighting and it would break up every ten minutes or so. I wish they would do what ever needs to be done to fix this. Sometimes when it breaks up I lose audio all together and will have to change channels to get audio back. Pain in the ass

I thought is was snow on the dish. But if everyone is having problems it must be from the provider. Hope they fix it before turning more channels on.

What Stanleee said. We got our second good snow of the season (around 8-10") and I thought my signal might be suffering from snowloss. It was made worse by my 811 not being able to find any transponders on 61.5 until I one-fingered-saluted the 811.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)