is Xstream gone??

tomcrown1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2008
San Francisco
I have tried to go to Xstream website and noticed that it is down does this mean that XstreamHD is out of business??

I have tried to go to Xstream website and noticed that it is down does this mean that XstreamHD is out of business??

We're they ever actually "in business"?

Site is dead for me too btw if I use the domain name, but IP address it works fine.

Last edited:
It should be gone. This is a ridiculous business model with an outrageous set of cost involved. The 100 or so suckers that they may get to sign up for this will never be enough to make it turn any profit whatsoever.

It should be gone. This is a ridiculous business model with an outrageous set of cost involved. The 100 or so suckers that they may get to sign up for this will never be enough to make it turn any profit whatsoever.

Considering their last update on their website, was almost a month ago, I would be reluctant to commit to anything.

This is one of those companies that I'm glad to see exists (pushed the quality envelope, PQ & AQ). But I can't see paying for the service myself, nor do I see them getting a sufficient customer base.

Nice job. Not too far past me. The sort of job I was heading for a few years ago, but took a sharp right turn back into accounting.

a craigslist help wanted ad? I know it's starting to be more and more common to use craigslist for this, but geesh can they not afford regular ad or setup a monster/dice/careebuilder employer account? I don't know, each day this whole thing seems more and more popsicle stick and duck tape to me.

The question of "is xstream gone?" is kind of funny, since they never appear to have been anywhere except some trade shows.

The question of "is xstream gone?" is kind of funny, since they never appear to have been anywhere except some trade shows.

I agree and with google tv vudu big upgrade it may be past xstreamhd time. They should have started a year ago or at least offer some intersting video channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi TomCrown1,

Perhaps we were temporarily down while making an update to the site. I could not find a record of the outage in our logs in close proximity to your email. Additionally, we did have a DNS issue with XStreamHD Home that we have resolve. Hopefully, everyone should be able to access our site by typing either xstreamhd.com or XStreamHD Home in their browser bar.

Please let me know if you notice anything unusual on your end.

Thanks for the heads up!

XStreamHDGuy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)