jcarrera

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Florida
At
Florida Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Florida
I read:

** Please note AOL and Comcast are currently blocking our emails. If you send us an email from either AOL or Comcast, we will not be able to respond to you. We recommend that you try to contact us via an alternate email service, such as Yahoo!, GMAIL, Hotmail, or similar service. We are working to try to resolve this issue.

If Comcast may buy BHN, this is ominous. They are blocking email from one HUGE ISP (aol) and from an innocuous other site (related to gasbuddy.com).

More then likely GasBuddys IP Has been reported as spam to one of the spam centers, GasBuddy probably has already submited the tickets to have them removed, from the list then it just takes time from there. If this has happend more then once they will have a harder time, getting it removed.

Groups like "SpamCop" and others receive hundreds of thousands of spam reports, its likely someone who was getting gasbuddy emails reported it and the IPs got blacklisted,

I own a small hosting company and this happens to us alot where Yahoo! or others will block emails from us because of "spam" and we have to take the steps to get off their lists. Currently Yahoo! is blocking us and I have been trying to get released from the list for the last 2 weeks.

This is speculation that this is the problem but just a good guess. Perhaps both AOL and Comcast, use the same Spam filter service (very possible) There are only a few of them that can handle the volume that comcast/aol has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)