Issue with 622 and Second TV Output

bpasker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2005
So I'm trying to hook up my second TV to my 622 using the coax output on the back of it. I've hooked up two diplexor's, one in the back of the 622 combining the input of the two sat signals and the output of the coax for tv2. The second one is hooked up outside where my switch is with line one's input from the switch and then one output into the line hooked up to the first diplexor and another line running upstairs to my second tv.

It doesn't work. I've even tried eliminating the diplexors and using the cable outlets in the house by running a coax directly from the 622 to a cable outlet and then a line upstairs from a cable outlet to the second tv. It doesn't work.

What's everyone's thoughts? Do you think the second tv output is not working? I've gone into the menu and messed with the channel selection and made sure the air/cable selection is right. And i know the line going from my switch to my second tv is working as I have my 811 hooked up now, but I'm selling that so it will be gone soon.

I did indeed verify channel set up was all correct. I was using diplexors so that I wouldn't have to use the cable outlets and just use the satelitte cables at first, then I switched to the cable outlets to see if that would work.

You may have to force your tv to do a channel search or auto tune for it to actually see the channel, I run into these tv's on occasion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)