Issue with Direct TV Install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

D.McGowan

Original poster
Oct 10, 2013
Somerset, KY
Ok guys this makes the second time I have came across this problem. I am working with a appment were there is only one line ran into each room. Now my question is, hot to mirror a SD reciver to the second room with only one wire to each room. Can a diplexer be used or can it work or will it work or am I just dead in the water with the mirror.

The last job like this I just talked the customer into a second reciver used a swm dish with power inserter and used a 2 way splitter to the 2 sd recivers. But I have a lady this time that will not pay for the extra charge a month for the second tv so any help here would be greatful.

Thanks

:welcome to Satelliteguys D.McGowan!

You can use an rf modulator to use a run of coax to the second tv. If she has an old vcr lying around, you can use it as a modulator.

I think you can diplex the back feed as long as they do not use whole-home DVR (MRV).

Whole-home dvr uses the same bandwidth as OTA so you can't diplex if they use MRV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)