issue with ie on xp

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
ok so I had ie 7 on my xp machine and was having issues with facebook it would always change the encoding on the page. so I downloaded ie 8 and then notice that I only have and address bar and live search. also on the top where it usually says internet exploer and the website it is no longer showing that. So I went back to ie 7 now non of my shortcuts are working ex ctrl+d used to bring you to the address bar, ctrl+backarrow use to bring up previous webpage. None of these no longer help. I installed google chrome but i dont like it as there does not seem to be ctrl+a to bring up my favorites list. any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

so i just downloaded ie 8 again and so for it looks like everything is working ok

I started using Chrome on one of my computers and it's not bad. Real fast loading and searching. I use FF on most of th eothers without any real issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)