Issues Scheduling Sports on RSN-HD to Record

zerog6

Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
Miami, FL
I just became a Dish subscriber not too long ago, so I'm still trying to get used to the DVR system, I had D* before this.

I'm having an issue when I try to schedule games to record on the RSN-HD channel. What I'm trying to do is simply automatically record all future games on the HD channel, not SD.

Whenever I try to set a timer for the HD version, whether it's a normal timer, or through dishpass, it can never find the games going on the schedule. I can get it to schedule all the games perfectly fine on the SD channel, but it doesn't find anything under the HD channel. So idk what's going on.

This is what I've tried:
The HD channel is 423 or 5423, I try to do a regular search for the team name under that channel, under both the title and info, and nothing comes up. I then try to do dishpass for the team name on that channel, under both the title and info, but still nothing comes up.

If anyone can help me out to see if I can get it to schedule properly I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

It is a drawback maybe due to the games added or updated after the schedule appears. I find it better to schedule the games by searching the guide on the HD channel and dvr'ing each game as 'once'.

I just re-tried it several times and now they finally show up. I'm guessing since the channels were just added a couple of days ago the guides weren't updated yet. I had to put it to search in all channels still though. If I specified the channel #, they wouldn't show up, weird, but I finally got it, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)