Fox Sports HD

pfan1981

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 16, 2008
Green Bay, WI
The Brewers are playing the Astros later this week. 3 channels SD, 2 channels HD say Brewers Astros. All but one are "Unavailable", the one available is SD.

The only crew game I've seen this year in HD was against the Cubbies and I had to watch WGN (Cub station) to get it in HD. Check that, they were on ESPN once also. What's the deal with FSN and offerings in HD?

Brewers Astros are listed on 2 HD channels but "Unavailable" for me. Why the HD channels then if they aren't available to a resident of WI???? Who is getting these games if anyone?

FSN-Wisconsin doesn't start HD games until the 24th. I don't even see 1 HD channel listed.

Dish should be using the HD Alt #'s for the Brewers feed and it's not there!!!! FSN-Houston HD is used on the HD Alt channels as well.

Only SD on channel 449 for FSN-WI SD.

Well looks like I will be e-mailing them once again.

IDIOTS!!!!!!! 441 and 442 aren't even being used all night! 441 should have FSN-Houston HD and 442 should have FSN-WI HD

what do you mean by "unavailable"?

You mean "blackouts"?

Dish does have the FSN-WI HD feed for the 25th in the HD ALT lineup. Oh yay, they get 50% correct.

I am in the Brewers, Cubs and White Sox home territory.

Lucky for me I am not blacked out on MLB.TV of the Brewers so I have seen HD feeds from the opposing teams telecast so far (CSN-Bay Area, SNY, FSN-Ohio and WPIX-HD)

Date Day Opponent Time (HD Games in bold)
Apr. 7 Tuesday at San Francisco 3:00 PM*
Apr. 8 Wednesday at San Francisco 9:00 PM
Apr. 9 Thursday at San Francisco 6:00 PM
Apr. 10 Friday Chicago Cubs 3:00 PM*
Apr. 11 Saturday Chicago Cubs 6:00 PM WMLW
Apr. 13 Monday Cincinnati 7:00 PM WMLW
Apr. 14 Tuesday Cincinnati 7:00 PM
Apr. 15 Wednesday Cincinnati 7:00 PM WMLW
Apr. 17 Friday at New York Mets 6:00 PM
Apr. 18 Saturday at New York Mets 12:00 PM
Apr. 19 Sunday at New York Mets 12:00 PM
Apr. 21 Tuesday at Philadelphia 6:00 PM
Apr. 22 Wednesday at Philadelphia 6:00 PM
Apr. 23 Thursday at Philadelphia 12:00 PM*
Apr. 24 Friday at Houston 7:00 PM HD
Apr. 25 Saturday at Houston 6:00 PM HD
Apr. 26 Sunday at Houston 1:00 PM
Apr. 27 Monday Pittsburgh 7:00 PM
Apr. 28 Tuesday Pittsburgh 7:00 PM WMLW
Apr. 30 Thursday Arizona 7:00 PM HD

Either the 24th or 25th is not available in HD, but SD rather. What is this called and why doesn't DISH get it?

The reason those Astro-Brewer games were unavailable in HD is they were the Astro feed. No matter whether you're in the Milwaukee market or not, they're not going to show you the other team's feed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)