Issues Surrounding CUI Update

Over TV ? Frightening....
I know .. :( but it all starts to coalesce into this "I'm as mad as h*ll and I'm not going to take it any more" rage. I'm *that* guy, the one always in the losing percentage. ... 5% failure rate? it fails for me .. 94% served on time, in proper working order, etc etc .. I'm in that 6%.. it gets hard to always be on the losing side and "forgive them" for their failures.

Oh .. I found the troubles with my hookup .. 4 of the 18 or so wires/heads made on the cables had the center conductor too short in the head. I don't know if I made them or my Nephew ... but it appears that was the real cause of my troubles, not the 44.

Haven't had the chance to pretty up/tack wiring yet .. but here's the "this won't work" wiring that gets me 3 hoppers w/sling and 1 joey on a single network set-up.

Attachments

• 3Hopper_w-Sling_1joey_spaghetti.jpg
    3Hopper_w-Sling_1joey_spaghetti.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,732
Use a PC to delete the partitions off the old 211 drive - the H2's should then be able to format.
I wonder if you could use gParted with 2 EHD's one already formatted by the Hopper, to allow you to manually copy the data from working older partition, to newer partition. eg, is it just the drive layout that's the issue, or is the data saved to the disk also saved differently that makes the data "incompatible".

Attachments

• inconceivable-tpb-demotivator.jpg
    inconceivable-tpb-demotivator.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 117

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)