Issues with Pandora

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Sorry for all the post. Was attempting to set up Pandora but am having issues getting it to load and set up. What is the trick to get it set up?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

How long have you had Hopper? Apps take a couple of days to settle in.

I have had it since last Saturday and it is connected to the internet.

The app icon shows but when I try to load the app it just says loading please wait and that is all it does. I rebooted the recvr but still the same results. It is not a deal breaker but still would be cool for background tunes.

Lol I think you are right. Must have turned her down in high school.

Unofficially, when I worked there, there were two companies that did not play well with dish equipment. AT&T and centurylink. Never understood why, but it was most prominent in their DSL services. Wonder if that may play a part in it.

I am not sure. Everything else seems to work fine except for pandora all the other apps work fine and anything i download as far as TV shows or any of the movies that are on demand they work flawlessly. I am Not sure if there is a setting that I have not figured out or what might be the case.

I have the same problem... All the other apps work fine (I've had dish (AGAIN) for the last 6 months), so it isn't time. I DO have pandora One (Paid Pandora) and it won't work. Works fine on the google TV's, so I know it isn't anything to do with the router.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts