"IT" started today on XM4

What criteria does XM use on what songs they play during this? It seems like it's pretty extensive. I thought it may be every song that hit the Top 40???? I missed the 40's. I really like Big Band music. The 60's and 70's are right down my alley too as this was the time I was growing up. This is really neat thing XM does. I heard it about a year and half ago when they did it last.

They are playing 1967 this morning and so far the highest up is number 39. I think you are correct with the Top 40....

Edit: as soon as I posted they just played River Is Wide by Forum. That was a number 45. Maybe it's Top 50....

im loving this

ive been listening since the 50s they are now on december of 68 im really enjoying the 60s music if they do it next year cancel the 1920s-1940s too boring

ive been listening since the 50s they are now on december of 68 im really enjoying the 60s music if they do it next year cancel the 1920s-1940s too boring

This is the history of Pop music. You can't delete the 20-40's, Pop music existed at that time whether you liked it or not. :) After all, you can't forget the Revolutionary War and begin at the Civil War because the earlier one was boring.

You can always start where you want and go from there, whatever turns your record.... :D

40's IT is boring. 50's starts out boring and then when I gets to the late 50's it gets better. 60's IT is good until the late 60's and then it gets boring. 70's IT is boring until the late 70's. 80's IT is the best. At first it is boring then it gets better. 90's IT is good until they start playing that rap crap. 2000's IT Y2K is okay but by then it is almost all rap so I don't listen to it much.

I listen to the late 50's and 60's IT a lot. 70's IT I listen to on occasion. Music was not that great. 80's IT I will have it on almost all the time when it starts. Best music out of all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)