It' sWednesday!! Where's SCiFi HD and USA HD!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You might want to listen to the latest pod cast on the site. Scott is now saying what he hears is that it's a contract issue, not technical like he said before. NBC want's USA/Bravo/CNBC/Sci-Fi bundeled together with some interactive Olpympic features. So if that's true then it's the good old Charlie trying to save you money delay. ;)

Time Warner just announced they were adding SciFi HD, without USA HD and CNBC BRavo HD, so I dont think that is an issue, could be wrong though!

How is he saving me money? Depending on how you package things Dish is hardly a big bargain. I maybe save $1-2 with Dish. I would gladly give an extra $5 to have competitive programming.

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!:D

It's all about marketing. D*'s message has been: "choose me if you want the most HD channels (even if you don't watch many of them and don't ask me how I count)". Dish's message has been "choose me if you want to show everyone that you're willing to forego HD and other channels to save some bucks (but don't ask me exactly how you'll be saving)".

The effectiveness of most marketing depends on people not asking too many questions.

Time Warner just announced they were adding SciFi HD, without USA HD and CNBC BRavo HD, so I dont think that is an issue, could be wrong though!
I still believe that NBC Universal wants their HD suite bundled together. As the olympics gets closer, both sides are running out of time for marketing/promotions. NBC/U has been showing ads indicating that the games are in HD on CNBC+, Bravo-HD, USA-HD, and Telemundo-HD (local feeds). A lot of money has been spent on HD equipment. Both sides have a lot to lose if they can not get their act together. There is still time. I like many subscribers want USA-HD and Sci-Fi HD. There are very popular channels. I hope it is soon (not June!)

They are on DirecTV .. ;)

Ouch! I can wait
icon7.gif

Perhaps part of the "contract dispute", if there is one, revolves around that Universal HD will now be part of the upper tier for HD and not the main tier...

Who knows? I'm just sitting here waiting for them to get the channels on, don't really care other than I want them as soon as possible.

I'm still a bit miffed I missed being able to watch Tin Man in HD though... :)

Does anyone really believe it was ever intended to come when they said it was?

At least merge this thread with the other 512+ post thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts