It was a tough decision

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Besides the poor HD quality (my opinion) Dish is just too expensive. I have been paying $119.99 per month ($130.28 with taxes/fees) which include the cable everything pack (100+ HD, HBO, SHO, STZ, MAX, TMC, etc., and Sports Package), Cablecards for my two Tivos, and 30/5 Mbps Internet - been paying this rate for the past three years and I get to renew this package for another year on June 1st. Likewise, we've been paying the same promotion price of $119 for a similar double-play package with FiOS (with a Verizon HD DVR less movie channels). I recall paying Dish that much back in 2008 for their everything programming package (with receiver fees) without broadband Internet. I can only assume people continue to pay these rates because they don't know how to ask their cable company for the discounted package, their Cable Co. really sucks, or they have no other options besides Dish. Goo luck.

Seconded.

Or raise the fees on the VIP receivers (wondering what excuse they'd use for that increase...certainly not "new features")

I can see them doing something similar with the dvr fee on the Vip series of dvrs. Raise them to $17.00 like their additional receiver fees for the second vip dvr on your account. Then it will be just like the hopper accounts, that will soon have the $14.00 dvr fee and like the price of the second hopper on your account. Make it more uniform in the screwing so to speak. Just imagine the extra $10.00 that DISH can make off of all the vip customers.:eureka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)